is the first foreign wheels manufacturer to achieve German TUV certification of quality and to compete in the German chrome-plated wheel market. The company was established in 1958 in Sao Paolo and initially manufactured only steel wheels. The alloy wheel division’s modern plant produces more than one million light aluminium-alloy wheels per year. Today’s sport-wheel market demands excellence in product quality, design and service. Attaining such demanding levels of excellence is Mangels chief objective.